Digital Electronic MicroscopeFeatures:
1. This microscope lets you experience the thrill and discovery of a whole new microscopic world- totally hidden from the naked eye.which can magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor and eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images like you've never seen before.
2. This allows you to see even the smallest of details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen.
3. Details like skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even the fine scratches on a collectible coin that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can easily be viewed by this amazing USB digital microscope, with the included software you can even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing with your friends, family, boss or client.
4. There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience.
5. If you're a professional user then you'll be happy to know that this software will even display a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment.
6. Use this device for: Examining fine jewelry, coins, stamps, electronics, Industrial Inspection, Computer Parts inspection, Telecom module inspection, scientific teaching tool, Laboratory Research, Medical analysis, School Research tool, Insect dissection examination, Plant dissection examination, Skin examination, Scalp examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection, Collections/Coin Inspection, Printing Inspection, Reading Aid, Teacher Add as Project, Presentation or simply use it to have a little fun.
Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)
Controller: High Speed DSP
Lens: Micro-Scope Lens
Focus Range: Manual Focus from 0~200mm
Snap Shot: Software and Hardware
Video Capture Resolution: 640x480
Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480
Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
Flicker Control: 50Hz / 60Hz Option
Video Format: AVI
Snap Shot Format: JEPG
Light Source: 8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)
Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual)
Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
Software : Driver and Measurement
System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card
PC Interface: USB2.0 & USB1.1
Operation System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites
1x USB Digital Microscope
1x Lift Tray
1x Calibration Ruler
- Headphones, MP3 Players, Speakers
- Smart watches, sports bracelets
- Accessories for Smart Phones, TV, Computers
- Voice recorders
- Tools, Measuring devices
- Auto - moto
- Spy bugs, cameras, security equipment
- For animals
- Sports, Active life
- Home accessories
- Beauty and Health
- For adults
- Accessories for women